Call for Proposals 2020
Deadline: January 3, 2020
Welcome to the call for proposals! Here you may submit a proposal(s) for Walk/Bike/Places which is to be held in Indianapolis, IN, August 4-7, 2020. Please submit your proposal(s) by January 3, 2020, 11:59 PM Eastern.
We are accepting proposals for Breakout Presenters, Peer Coaches, and Poster Presenters. The pages which follow contain more information about those formats and the seven conference tracks. You may also find that same information on the conference website.
Guidelines for submitting proposal(s):
- You may submit up to two (2) proposals for consideration.
- We are only accepting single presenter proposals. The conference organizers will assemble the program, tracks, and individual breakouts for Walk/Bike/Places 2020.
- You propose, you present. Proposals must be completed by the prospective presenter.
- You must provide complete answers to our questions; proposals that are incomplete or demonstrate a low level-of-effort will not be considered.
- Choose your words carefully and write for clarity. Humor and honesty are appreciated by our volunteer Program Review Committee.
- You may save your proposal(s) for later completion. You may download a PDF of the application for Breakout Presenter, Peer Coach, and Poster Presenter.
- We will not accept proposals that are determined to be promotional or commercial.
Start your proposal
1. Email address
The email entered is not a valid email address.
2. New profile? Create an account
The information entered appears to be a duplicate.
2. Enter your password
A password has been generated and sent to your email address. Be sure to check your spam folder as the email with your password could be found there.
The password you've provided does not match the password associated with that email address.
For questions about the application process and any technical challenges you may be experiencing, please contact email@example.com or call 800.280.6218 Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM PT.
For the latest conference updates, please see our website www.walkbikeplaces.org where you can sign up for our monthly newsletter. You can also follow us on Twitter @walkbikeplaces.
Return to http://walkbikeplaces.org/